This Gregory Deva 60 is in beautiful condition and has all kinds of features!
- Response A3 Suspension with Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses rotate to your unique body geometry for a custom fit.
- Women's Specific 3D Air hipbelts and harness designed with Gregory's precurved technology and multi-density LifeSpan EVA foam construction to eliminate hot spots and relieve pressure in sensitive areas.
- Wishbone aluminum frame with anti-barreling cross-stay provide structure for the Response A3 system and deliver weight to the ComfortGrip lumbar pad with removable LumbarTune pad to customize fit.
- Matrix breathable backpanel with layered, multi-density foam for the right balance of support, airflow and cushioning.
- Full body U-Zip main opening on front of the bag for easy unloading when you get to camp.
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid.
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into fast and light SideKick Daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket.
- H20 resistant WeatherShield hipbelt pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper for quick access to you phone or camera.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use.
- Stretch mesh side stash pocket large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy duty stretch mesh stash pocket.
- Double barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider for larger items.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Dual adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axes.
- Removable girth-hitched lower compression MultiStraps double as an accessory strap or hip belt for SideKick daypack.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
- Four top pocket attachment points for solar or accessory attachment, plus dual lower attachment points.