Our Torrentshell 3L waterproof jacket was designed with a 3-layer construction to be more comfortable and durable while still keeping you protected.
Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook designAdjustable Hood
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrierMicrofleece-Lined Neck
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guardCenter-Front Zipper
- Two handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps and zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishPocket Features
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitationHook-and-Loop Closures
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loopSelf-Stuffs into Pocket
- Made in Vietnam.Country of Origin
- 354 g (12.5 oz)Weight
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn