- After submitting a booking request, we will call you as soon as possible (usually within 24-48 hours) to collect information about you and your group, learn about trip intentions and goals, and answer any questions you may have.
- We will send an email with:
- An invoice with the total amount due for the trip.
- Liability forms that need to be forwarded to guests on the trip. These are required before any client can participate in a trip. Sign these online.
- All licenses should be purchased and information included in the liability forms.
- Trip specific information, including location, meet time, maps, etc.
- After a 50% deposit is paid for the trip, or the full amount for trips less than 30 days out, we will assign a guide and block off your requested trip date.
- After 30 days, the remaining amount on the invoice and liability forms are due.