- After submitting a booking request, we will call you as soon as possible (usually within 24-48 hours) to collect information about clients, learn about trip intentions and goals, and answer any questions you may have.
- We will send an invoice with the total amount due for the trip.
- After a 50% deposit is paid for the trip, we will assign a guide and block off your requested trip date.
- Our liability forms will be emailed to all guests on the trip. These are required before any angler can float. Sign these online, or print, sign, and email.
- A week before your trip, the remaining amount on the invoice and liability forms are due.