Provisions and Itinerary - 1-Day Salmon River Fishing Trip
White Pine Outfitters provides each of our guests with:
- Coast Guard Approved/Type V Lifejacket
- Eating utensils (including plates, bowls, and flatware)
- Shuttle transportation
- Gourmet meals prepared by the crew each day
- All fishing gear (flies, rods, reels, and other consumables (tippet, leader, tips etc.)
- Meet your guide in Cottonwood at Cottonwood Foods at 7 am for a quick meet in greet.
- After a quick introduction, you will park your rig on a public street and jump in the guide's rig for a 30-45 minute drive to the boat launch (a good time to quiz your guide and catch up).
- A shuttle company will park the guide rig at the take out. Expect to be on the water for 7-9 hours with a 1-hour gourmet lunch stop on a white sandy beach.
- Expect to float 5-11 miles river miles in a day.
- At the take out, guides will de-rig the and load the boat and load the boat.
- Expect a 20-30 minute car drive back to your rig.