Salmon River 3-Day Information Packet
- After submitting a booking request, we will call you as soon as possible (usually within 24-48 hours) to collect information about you and your group, learn about trip intentions and goals, and answer any questions you may have.
- We will send an email with:
- An invoice with the total amount due for the trip.
- Liability forms that need to be forwarded to guests on the trip. These are required before any client can participate in a trip. Sign these online.
- All licenses should be purchased and information included in the liability forms.
- Trip specific information, including location, meet time, maps, etc.
- After a 50% deposit is paid for the trip, or the full amount for trips less than 30 days out, we will assign a guide and block off your requested trip date.
- After 30 days, the remaining amount on the invoice and liability forms are due.
Day Trip Cancellations
Final payment is due 30 days before the date or your trip.
Reservations made 30 days or less before selected date required the full payment at time of booking to confirm your date.
All deposits are non-refundable.
If the trip is cancelled within 30 days of your date, you must pay for your trip.
Day Trip Reschedule
If you need to reschedule your trip, please contact White Pine Outfitters by phone (208-883-3900) or email (email@example.com) as soon as possible to ensure a date is available.
White Pine Outfitters may assess a $150 fee for rescheduling.
Any cancellations made less than 30 days of your scheduled arrival, or you do not show on the day of your trip will result in forfeiture of the full payment.
Multi-Day Trip Cancellations
If you find it necessary to cancel your trip please notify us as soon as possible. All deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel your trip more than 120 days prior to your departure date we will retain your deposit and credit it toward a future trip with White Pine Outfitters. If you cancel 120 day or less but more than 60 days prior to your launch date you must pay 50% of the trip price. If you cancel within 60 days of your trip departure, you must pay the full trip price. This cancellation policy applies per person. We regret we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel insurance (see Travel Insurance).
Travel Insurance / Life Flight Insurance
Your pre-trip package will provide more information on the rigors of the trip you have chosen. Even though we make every effort to insure a safe trip for everyone, we strongly recommend that you protect yourself, your belongings, and your vacation by purchasing a traveler’s insurance policy. Should you have to cancel your trip at the last minute due to illness or injury, a trip cancellation policy will cover your non-refundable payments in most cases. If you become ill or injured while on a river trip, evacuation may be prolonged, difficult and expensive. Many trip insurance policies cover such events. If you choose not to purchase travel insurance you will be asked to sign a waiver. Baggage and cameras are carried entirely at the owner’s risk, and White Pine Outfitters Inc. accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, or delayed property. We recommend TRAVELEX.